❤️ It's time to show and not just say that you care. Here are proven best practices.
Back to the main dashboard!
Back to Engaging candidates
Next up: Set-up
Table of Contents
⏲ The basics
DE&I is important.
- It's the right thing to do.
- You will build a better product.
- You will create a healthier environment and retain happy employees.
- Ensure employees are valued, included, and rewarded equitably after you hire them.
💡 Refrain from referring to employees as "diversity hires." Employees contribute their strengths and talents to the company first and foremost. When referring to candidates outside of your homogenous talent pool, the more appropriate term is "underrepresented."
50/50% gender balance is not necessarily a well-balanced company.
- If 100% of recruiters are women and 100% of engineers are men, there's still a problem. Define what underrepresented means on a per-team basis.
- Also, let's not forget non-binary people!
The most impactful work includes to